Reference Number: CCB211116-5
Location – Province: Mpumalanga
Location – Town / City: Nelspruit
Coca-Cola Beverages South Africa (CCBSA) has an exciting opportunity in our Special Events Department. We are looking for talented individuals with relevant skills and experience for Special Events Driver roles, which are based in Nelspruit. The successful candidates will report directly to the Special Events Coordinator in Nelspruit.
Driving, operating, and maintaining roadshow and delivery trucks. Playing different music genres with an understanding of market suitability & Stock deliveries and collections. Assist with the execution of events branding and equipment activations according to best practices. Fulfill roles and responsibilities according to planned daily schedules, Customer service, and excellent representation of CCBSA within the public domain.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
Co-ordinate the clearing of daily controls:
• To assist with the co-ordination of all special events for the relevant Sales Area.
• Assist with events activation.
• Assist with events set up.
• Assist in the planning of daily activities for special events
• Assist with the management and maintenance of special events assets.
• Assist with any adhoc deliveries and other activities.
• Drive the vehicles of the special event
• Basic linguistic proficiency
• Customer orientation
• Basic calculations
• Personal development
• Hand-eye co-ordination
• Application of knowledge area
• Product knowledge
• Safety policies and procedures
Skills, Experience & Education
• Matric with 2 years driving experience in FMCG; with at least 6 months of those 2 years in a supervisory role
• Professional driving permit
• Code EC license
• Valid medical certificate
• Criminal and credit check
• Experience in event activation is beneficial
General: The advert has minimum requirements listed. Management reserves the right to use additional or relevant information as criteria for short-listing. Interested applicants, who meet the above employee specifications, should please apply.
Closing Date: 2021/11/23
HOW TO APPLY
Policy: We are committed to Employment Equity when recruiting internally and externally. It is company policy to promote from within wherever possible. Therefore, please be aware that internal candidates will be considered first before reviewing external applicants, provided that this supports the achievement of our Employment Equity goals.