Closing Date: 2021/08/03
Location – Town / City: Rosebank
Location – Province: Gauteng
Duties & Responsibilities
• To ensure that customers are correctly charged, present the bill and take payment from the customer, in accordance with the procedures of the establishment.
• At all times to be aware of and practise good customer relations
• Assisting the guest in any way which does not adversely affect other customers.
• To attend to customer complaints satisfactorily.
• To report any suspicious packages or parcels to management without delay.
• To take part in any fire or evacuation drills and ensure complete familiarisation with all exits, • To be continually aware of, and maintain, the highest standards of personal hygiene and dress.
• To ensure that any subordinate staff adhere to, and maintain, the highest possible standards of personal hygiene and dress.
• To attend meetings and training courses as required.
• May be required to assist with any other duties that may be outside scope of responsibility
Skills and Competencies
• Interpersonal Skills: Client/customer interface
• Trustworthy and Reliable
• Attention to details
• Passion about service with a smile
• Must enjoy practical and methodical work
• Be honest and reliable
• Have good hand-eye coordination
• Be able to work quickly and safely
• Have good personal hygiene
• Grade 12
• 1 -2-year experience in a similar role
• Culinary qualification would be advantageous
How To Apply
Tsebo is committed to protecting your personal data as well as your rights relating to the information in line with the provisions of the applicable data protection laws.
As a company we are committed to Employment Equity when recruiting internally and externally. It is company policy to promote from within wherever possible. Therefore, please be aware that internal candidates will be considered first before reviewing external applicants.
Please note that Tsebo will not charge individuals seeking employment any fees, whether for registration, application, administration or placement.