Closing Date: 2021/08/11
Reference Number: RCL210728-8
Location – Town / City: Mafikeng
Location – Province: North-West
• Ensuring all trucks are despatched timeously in the morning.
• Arranging replacements of despatch staff where necessary.
• Ensuring that the despatch team is wearing uniform at all times.
• Arranging internal distribution labour where necessary.
• Ensuring that the despatch recon document is completed daily.
• Maintaining prescribed records of goods received and despatched.
• Enhance excellent customer service in the despatch department.
• Reconcile/ oversee despatch foreman recons daily.
• Ensure all data captured is correct.
• Verify production transfers daily and confirm returns to despatch.
• Balance despatch recons’ daily sales with van sheets daily sales per route.
• Count and record all returns to the stock of all drivers on the return slip
• Oversee stock variances and report to management.
• Ensure that the foreman handed stock over to the next shift.
• Report any stock received shortly from production. Check physical stock on the floor.
• Balance crates between us and all depots, and other bakeries on a daily basis.
• Inspect cleanliness of trucks before loading and record if its clean on the vehicle hygiene control sheet
• Supervise, lead and control the truck loaders while they are loading the trucks.
• Ensure that all trucks are loaded on time.
• Ensure that the departments have enough crates for production.
Duties & Responsibilities
• National Diploma in a related field would be added advantage.
• Must have a minimum of 2 years experience in a similar role.
• Computer literacy is essential (Syspro).
• Good written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines.
• Good administrative skills.
How To Apply
We are committed to Employment Equity when recruiting internally and externally. It is company policy to promote from within wherever possible. Therefore, please be aware that internal candidates will be considered first before reviewing external applicants, provided that this supports the achievement of our Employment Equity goals.