Closing Date of Advert 13/4/2021
Location: Athlone – , WC ZA (Primary)
In this role your main responsibility is to deliver product to customers in accordance with loading manifest.
To ensure fluent and safe transfer of company products to customers.
- Deliver products to customers
- Build and maintain relationships with customers
- Accurate management of stock and empties in customer store rooms
- Manage invoices and cash
- Shipment execution
- Manage allocated resourceS
- SHEQ Responsibilities
Skills, Experience & Education
- Grade 12 Certificate
- Ideally 3-5 years experience in driving trucks
- Experience in driving in area that they will be working would be an advantage
- Valid Code 14 Licence
- Public Driving Permit
How To Apply
Peninsula Beverages is committed to the creation of an employee base that is broadly representative of our country’s demographics and meets employment equity targets. All appointments will be made in support of this policy.