Location: Estcourt, KwaZulu-Natal
To operate one or more basic Packaging Machines to ensure the smooth running of the packaging lines and that good quality products are safely and cost-efficiently packed and coordinate material handling in the plant through forklift. A day in the life of…
- Must be able to perform all manual function as specified in the Filling & Packing area and or including forklift driving.
- Maintain Good Housekeeping in the Filling and Packing area
- Ensure exchange of correct information (on handover)
- Manual Stretch wrapping, label application and stacking of finished product where applicable
- Follow all operational and food safety procedures including the use of safety/hygiene equipment as instructed
- Record appropriate information as required.
- Perform any reasonable duties as he/she may be instructed by superiors
- Perform basic duties of co-operating Seamer and Collator as part of development
What will make you successful
- Grade 12 (NQF4)
- 3-5 years’ experience in filling and packing environment.
- Basic computer knowledge an advantage