To provide a safe and timeous collection and delivery of goods and shuttle services as well as provide excellent customer service at all times.
Minimum Criteria Required:
Grade 12 preferable
Appropriate Drivers Licence
Grade 10 or a minimum of 10 years courier experience
Grade 10 with 2-3 years relevant working experience or minimum 10 years courier experience
Relevant Job Knowledge:
Key Performance Areas:
- Checks moxes and tasks for delivery and collections that need to be done in order to plan a collections and delivery route.
- Conducts delivery and collection of specimens from outlying laboratories, supporting doctors and clients to ensure that specimens, reports and other goods arrive at correct destinations timeously and in good condition to increase customer service levels.
- Completes and signs proof of delivery for specimens or reports collected or delivered to endure records are kept for tracking purposes if and when applicable.
- Scans specimens and results on the Courier Management Programme to ensure that all deliveries and collections can be tracked and traced.
- Maintain daily safe keeping and fault reporting on Lancet’s assets (such as vehicles, petrol cards, uniforms etc) and equipment to ensure that they remain in good condition to provide excellent collection and delivery of goods and shuttle services.
- Utilises protective wear (such as specimen bags, gloves, eye specs etc) to ensure own safety and adherence to the Health and safety regulations policy.
- Completes incident and accident reports and submits to Management to ensure that insurance claims are processed timeously and all damages are repaired.
- Maintains cleanliness of Lancet vehicles also reporting any spills of hazardous materials to management and ensure safe working conditions as per Quality Assurance Standards.
Compensation is commensurate with qualification and experience level.
Day shift position
Motorcycle license required
How To Apply
Closing date: 2021-01-25