Closing Date: 31 January 2021
The Nestlé Graduate Programme is now open for applications and we are looking for the next potential young talent to join our ESAR team in the Supply Chain division. Covering 23 countries in East and Southern Africa, from Eritrea to South Africa, Mauritius to Namibia the Graduate programme is a great way for young graduates to kickstart their career with the number 1 leading FMCG company in the world with an opportunity to be based in multiple locations across our region.A day in the life of…
The Graduate Programme not only introduces the working world of Nestlé, it also provides strong foundation for further development.
Qualification: A completed Bachelor Degree in Supply Chain/Logistics/Procurement or related
Over 65% academic average
As a Supply Chain Graduate you will be taken through 24 months rotational development programme in various departments including:
- Demand & Supply Planning
- Physical Logistics
- Customer Facing Supply Chain etc….
Our Supply Chain Vision is to be the leading FMCG supply chain organization, delivering the best in class on-shelf-availability through cost effective and safe operations, this programme will provide you with a broader understanding of the business & its divisions allowing you to gain exposure in your field of study making you more versatile.What will make you successful
- A completed Bachelor Degree in Supply Chain/Logistics/Procurement or related
- Over 65% academic average
- Successful completion of the gamification application game https://nestle.thetalent.games/south-africa/index.html
- Must have less than 2 years working experience post studies
- A drive to achieve ambitious performance objectives and quality standards
- Passionate about our Brands
- Good with people interaction
- Great communication skills
- Fast learner
Should you not receive any feedback regarding your application by 31 January 2021, please regard your application as being unsuccessful.