Closing Date: 15 December 2020
Location: Pretoria, Gauteng
The purpose of the role is for an individual to be responsible for protecting and safeguarding the facilities, personnel, information & assets of the South African Bank Note Company (SABN).
Main Responsibilities (not limited to):
- Conduct a tactical security threat assessment in your area of operation to support the protection function.
- Conduct access and egress control in your area of operation.
- Control all security systems and signals in your area of responsibility.
- Ensure the safeguarding of the area of operation.
- Identify and respond to emergencies & implement contingency plans.
- Maintain compliance with relevant legislative requirements.
- Comply with SABN prescribed inherent job requirements including Fit for Deployment Program (FFD).
- Comply with SABN policies and legislative requirements in order to adequately mitigate risk & achieve the SABN’s objectives.
Qualifications and experience:
- Grade 12.
- Firearm competency certificate.
- PSIRA Grade C .
- 11 Week Basic Tactical Security Training (Desirable).
- National Key Point Registration (Desirable).
- 1 Year National Key Point Security Experience (Desirable).
Knowledge and Skills:
- Fire Fighting and First Aid Knowledge.
- Fire Arm Control Act 60/2000.
- Performance Management.
- Adhering to Principles and Values.
- Following Instructions and Procedures.
The SABN will generally not use your personal information for purposes other than which the law requires. Your information may be reported to the Department of Labour (DOL) in line with government reporting requirements. The DOL has undertaken to adhere strictly to the Protection of Personal Information Act 4 of 2013 (POPIA) in the processing of all information, and has accepted all accountability for same. You therefore absolve the SABN for any liability whatsoever, and howsoever arising from the providing of information.
SABN is committed to equality, employment equity and diversity. In accordance with the Employment Equity Plan of SABN and its Employment Equity goals and targets, preference may be given, but is not limited to candidates from under represented designated groups. No application will be considered after the closing date, or if it does not comply with at least the minimum requirements. Please note that correspondence will be limited to shortlisted applicants only.
Click Here To Apply