Closing Date: 2020/12/09
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced General Worker – Boxer to assist with preparing loads, loading and off loading deliveries. Please refer to the minimum requirements, duties and responsibilities below for further information. This is a strictly night shift position
• Medically fit
• Work in a safe manner i.e. Ensure all safety requirements are adhered too
• Prepared to work shifts, weekends and public holidays
• Clean criminal record
• Must have own reliable transport to and from work
• Ability to handle heavy equipment and machinery used in cleaning
• Ability to walk, bend, push, pull and lift repetitively during working hours
• Excellent communication skills and the ability to work as a team
• Excellent organizational skills a must
• Self-motivation and the ability to identify and complete needed tasks without direct supervision
• Loading and offloading of deliveries.
• Preparing loads for the following day.
• Ensuring truck is secured.
• Ensuring loads are secured.
• Clean and sort they yard.
• Able to carry out all reasonable instructions from Supervisor
• General housekeeping tasks.
We are committed to Employment Equity when recruiting internally and externally. It is company policy to promote from within wherever possible. Therefore, please be aware that internal candidates will be considered first before reviewing external applicants, provided that this supports achievement of our Employment Equity goals.