CLOSING DATE: 11 DECEMBER 2020
Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng
SALARY R 122 595.00 per annum. The successful candidate will be required to sign a performance agreement.
CENTRE LABOUR AND LABOUR APPEAL COURT: JOHANNESBURG, REF
GAUTENG LOCAL DIVISION: JOHANNESBURG, REF NO:
• Grade twelve (12) or equivalent qualification.
• Valid driver’s licence will serve as an added advantage.
• Previous experience will serve as an added advantage.
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
• Knowledge of relevant legislations.
• Planning and organizing skills.
• Problem solving and Analysis.
• Time Management.
• Client Orientation and Customer Focus.
• Report writing skills.
• Negotiation skills.
• Communication skills.
• Attention to detail.
• Good interpersonal skills.
• Initiative driven and Flexibility
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS:
• The escorting of Judges to the court rooms.
• The rendering of administrative support functions to the Judges and the court room crew.
• The maintenance of court rooms’ records.
• The facilitation of the smooth-running of the court rooms.
• The collection and distribution of court files.
ENQUIRIES: Ms T Mbalekwa Tel No: (011) 355 0404
APPLICATIONS: Quoting the relevant reference number, direct your application to: The Provincial Head, Office of the Chief Justice, Private Bag X7, Johannesburg, 2000 or hand deliver applications to the 12th floor, Cnr Pritchard and Kruis Street, Johannesburg.
NOTE: In the filling of the advertised posts, the objectives of the Constitution of South Africa, 1996 and the staffing policy of the Public Service broadly will be taken into consideration. Applications must be submitted on form Z83, obtainable from any Public Service Department. A completed and signed form Z83 should be accompanied by a recently updated comprehensive CV as well as certified copies of all qualification(s), identity document and driver’s license. A SAQA evaluation report must accompany foreign qualifications. Applications that do not comply with the above- mentioned requirements will not be considered.