Closing date: 01 December 2020
Job Purpose: (Key Responsibilities)
Provide a comprehensive cleaning service and ensure high standard of cleanliness at all times and keep our building in a clean and orderly condition.
Educational requirements and experience:
- The candidate must be in possession of a Matric /Grade 12 Certificate
- Basic computer skills,
- Six-(6) months to one-(1) year Proven working experience as a Cleaner
- Knowledge of cleaning chemicals and supplies.
Job Description/ Objectives:
- The successful candidate will be responsible for performing office cleaning duties for a Senior Management office.
- Performing and documenting routine inspection and maintenance activities.
- She/he will also be required to Dust furniture; Vacuuming and Emptying office bins
- Report any defects to the Executive Assistant to ensure health and safety procedures are followed and to enable repairs to be carried out.
- Cleaning the restrooms
- Ensure availability of consumables.
- Ordering refreshments and make tea for stakeholders
- Prepare Boardrooms in time for meetings and hearings
- Provide beverage services as and when required
- Perform Ad hoc duties including, but not limited to scanning documents, making copies and answering telephone in the absence of Personal Assistant(s) and Executive Assistant
REMUNERATION GRADE: A2
It is the Council’s intention to promote equity through the filling of all numeric targets as contained in the Employment Equity Plan, first preference will be given to African Males and African Females.
Applications: All applications accompanied by comprehensive word format CV’s must be forwarded to the NBCRFLI Human Resources department via email address specifying the position and area which you are applying for. Applications should be sent to: email@example.com or on the following website: https://nbcrfli.simplify.hr/vacancy/zd4mol before the closing date.
before the closing date.
Should you not hear from us within 30 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.