Closing Date: 27 November 2020
Location: Pretoria, Gauteng
Vacancies exists for Security Officer stationed at our Pretoria Branch for our Brooklyn Mall Contract.
Qualifications, experience, and other competencies required:
- Minimum Grade 12
- PSIRA Grade C,B or A registration and accreditation
- At least 1 years’ experience in the security industry
- Must reside in Pretoria Area
- Must be under the age of 26 years
- Must have valid firearm competency for business purpose
- Must be able to do self-posting
- Clear criminal record
- Good Communication skills
- Customer focus
Key areas of responsibility will include:
- Report writing
- Entrance and exit control
- Completing relevant registers
- Standard duties as per training
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to work under pressure
- Able to follow instructions accurately
We reserve the right not to make an appointment to any advertised position.
Whilst preference is given to existing employees at all times and the choice made purely on merit, Historically Disadvantaged Candidates and Disabled Candidates are encouraged and supported in the FSG team.
Fidelity Security Group (Pty) Ltd supports global fair practice and business ethics on continuous development of our human capital as the key resource to our success in the markets in which we participate. Should you not be contacted regarding this position within 10 working days from the closing date, please regard your application as unsuccessful.