Closing Date : 27 November 2020
SALARY SCALE: R106 229.40 – R124 792.32 per annum (T3)
• Physically strong and healthy to perform hard labour
• Ability to work with a pick, spade and other hand equipment
• Ability to load and carry heavy weights of up to 25kg
• Willing to work overtime when required
• Minimum experience of 1 month
Certified copies of the following documents must be attached to the application form:
• Identity document
• Proof of academic (school) qualification
• Proof of residential address (municipal account / affidavit)
– Shortlisted candidates may be subjected and required to undergo a theoretical and/or practical test.
Notwithstanding any representations to the contrary, no employment contract will come into effect until a written
offer has been made by the municipality to, and accepted by, the applicant.
– Applications in writing on the official application form and accompanied by a comprehensive CV, which will be regarded as confidential, must be directed to: The Senior Manager Human Resources, P O Box 25, Mossel Bay, 6500. These conditions are compulsory and failing to comply will automatically lead to disqualification of the applicant.
-Application forms are available on the Municipal website (www.mosselbay.gov.za) or electronically available from the
contact persons mentioned hereunder. Original Certified copies of proof of qualifications should accompany the CV.
– Electronic applications may be e-mailed to email@example.com.
– For equity purposes please indicate your race, gender and disability status.
– Further details are obtainable from Ms N Bouwer or Ms J Ruiters at telephone number (044) – 6065000.
– If applicants are not contacted within 40 days of the closing date, it can be accepted that they were not successful.
– The Mossel Bay Municipality is committed to comply to the requirements of the Employment Equity Act, No. 55 of 1998, for the advancement of previously disadvantaged and disabled persons.
ADV. MG GILIOMEE
ONLY APPLICANTS RESIDING WITHIN THE MOSSEL BAY MUNICIPAL BOUNDARIES SHALL BE CONSIDERED FOR THE SHORTLIST OF CANDIDATES