Closing Date: 25 November 2020
We are currently looking for a Call Center Agent in the North-West who will have the accountability of monitoring the BMS system, receive the calls made and log the calls required accurately and professionally. To allocate the calls to the correct area and ensure that the call is actioned, closed and followed up if required. To maintain communication with the person logging the call to ensure they are satisfied with the action given on their call. As the leading integrated facilities solutions provider in Africa and the Middle East, operating in over 28 countries, with over 40 000 employees, the Tsebo Solutions Group enables businesses to optimise their efficiency and productivity, and become more successful. We take responsibility of our customers’ non-core activities outside of their expertise, empowering them to focus on their core business. Our local expertise, global standards and innovative cross-divisional solutions, such as catering, cleaning, facility management and security, give us the edge to optimise our customers non-core operations, allowing them to enjoy reduced cost, risk and complexity.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Log Calls
o Log calls accurately on the system.
o Log caller details, location (Building) details and fault details.
o Categorise calls, prioritise and assign calls. o Note all relevant details and comments.
o Close calls when required.
• Perform Daily
o Check for alarm indications. Investigate and implement rectification plans as necessary.
o Monitor critical features and ensure process and equipment are operating according to set parameters.
• Caller Response and Follow-Up
o Respond to callers within the defined response time.
o Provide feedback on job progress.
o Obtain caller satisfaction comments at job close.
• Service Provider Follow-Up
o Follow-up call progress with internal and external service providers.
o Report on poor performance and escalate calls which have exceeded their time allocation.
• Caller Interaction
o Handle all calls in a polite and friendly manner.
o Handle difficult callers with respect and diplomacy.
o Escalate difficult callers to the Call Centre Supervisor when necessary.
o Generate reports as requested by the Supervisor.
o Provide feedback and critical observation to the Building Manager on daily issues and performance.
• Customer Satisfaction
o Ensure a high level of customer service is provided and maintained.
• ISO 9001; 14001 & 18001 – Quality, Environmental and Health & Safety Standards
o Adhere to the Tsebo’s Safety, Health, Environmental and Quality (SHEQ) Management System’s Policies & Procedures of as applicable to this position.
o Perform any reasonable action in line with your role, but not listed in the responsibilities above, as requested by management.
Skills and Competencies
• 1-2 years’ experience in similar environment
• Computer literate on MS Office packages – (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access)
• BMS system knowledge and experience
• Customer Service experience
• Basic knowledge of the client and the building(s) where the function operates.
• Familiarity with building layouts and infrastructures
• Hospitality and customer centric focus
• Good knowledge of electrical fixtures, fittings, repairs and maintenance thereof
• Understand and follow oral and written instructions
• Ability to plan, organise and control own work effort
• Excellent Telephone etiquette and interpersonal skills
• Good communication skills
• Grade 12 / Matric
• Call Centre qualification required
• A Secretarial or Office Administration certificate/diploma would be an added advantage