Closing Date: 2020/11/20
– Transportation of Workforce to and from Work. – Assisting in other operational duties when required. – Driving the vehicle safely and responsibly in all weather conditions and on all road surface conditions (applying the rules of road)
• Code 10 and PDP
• (Advance driving course will be an advantage)
- 3 years driving experience, previous experience in the same role will be an advantage.
• Driving the vehicle safely and responsibly in all weather conditions and on all road surface conditions (applying the rules of road)
• Schedule and drive the vehicle in such a way to be at work on time with the workforce always.
• Ensures that all the tasks necessary for the transportation of the workforce are carried out in accordance with statutory and mandatory requirements National Road Traffic Act.
• Conducting the prescribed pre-use inspections and completion of the checklist
• Adhere to the required BME procedure and policies – pre use
• Sign the checklist and ensure that it is handed to the office
• Responsible for the cleanliness of the vehicle on a daily basis
• Adhere to log book procedure.
• Ensure that all SHEQ requirements are met
• Safety Conscious
• Numeric skills
• Able to take control
• Planning and Organising
• Following Instructions and Procedures
• Deciding and Initiating Action
• Adhering to Principles and Values
BME as a member of Omnia is focused on uplifting the communities where we operate. This is done by ensuring that local people are given employment and development. Please note that only local candidates will be accepted on these positions and the applications will be confirmed by the local municipality as well as the community leaders
We are committed to Employment Equity when recruiting internally and externally. It is company policy to promote from within wherever possible. Therefore, please be aware that internal candidates will be considered first before reviewing external applicants, provided that this supports achievement of our Employment Equity goals