Closing Date: 13-Nov-2020
Position: Administrative Officer (Customer Care)
Division: Revenue Management
Salary: R227 136 – R311 556 per annum (plus benefits)
- Attend to all customer billing account enquiries, work procedures and ensure overall alignment with the organisation’s financial strategy
- Address consumer account enquiries to render an effective customer enquiry function
- Manage and control Financial activities on the pre-paid electricity systems i.e. IMMS and Cash Power
- Administer the daily revenue received and the banking thereof
- Do adjustments and alterations on debtor accounts
- Validate the accuracy of journals and authorize
- Assist Clerk on enquiries relating to third party payments
- Compile and manage default account
- Assist with allocation and enquiries of payments from bank statements
- Maintain people management to provide meaningful context and improve performance on set standards
- Stand in as Bank Clerk as and when required – Saturdays included
- Assist management on cash collection related matters where necessary
- National Diploma in Accounting or relevant equivalent NQF Level 6 qualification
- Computer literacy
- 3 – 5 years’ experience
Enquiries: Tel: 0860 54 3000; E-mail: email@example.com
Candidates may be requested to submit proof of the NQF level applicable to the qualifications they have obtained.
Should candidates not be informed of the outcome of the application within six weeks of the closing date, it should be regarded as having been unsuccessful.
The City of Ekurhuleni subscribes to the principles of the Employment Equity Act and reserves the right to appoint, not appoint or to appoint laterally.