Salary: Market Related
Closing date: Tuesday, 27 October 2020
Skills and Qualifications:
- For this position as driver assistant you are to be physically fit, have the endurance to work long hours,
- Work well as part of a team, and can stick to tight deadlines.
- High school diploma required.
- Previous experience a must including proven track record.
- Responsible for lifting heavy items and unloading equipment onto or off of vehicles,
- Strong Customer service experience necessary a MUST–
- You are to remain professional and polite at all times and to resolve any complaints or issues with deliveries.
- Teamwork is required for this role it involves working closely with colleagues and assisting them with deliveries and loading equipment,
- Applicants need to have professional collaboration skills,
- Punctuality of high importance as a tight schedule needs to be followed
- You will be required to complete a certain amount of deliveries in a set time frame, and manage time efficiently.
- Of Sober habits.
- Clear criminal record
- Valid code 10 driver’s license.
- Follow all health and safety procedures and regulations.
- High school diploma or equivalent (preferred)
- Able to pass a drug test and stringent background check- a MUST.
Cell: 082 903 7989
email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Web : www.hutech.co.za