Location: Centurion, South Africa
The purpose of this position is to ensure our quality management system remains up to date and adhered to through our quality policies/procedures and to ensure they are maintained to our quality and/or our clients standards at all times.
What will you do?
- Maintain GPM systems to ensure standards relating to Good Distribution Practice and Health & Safety are complied with.
- Support all warehouse activities and operational functions related to the correct and accurate document flow.
- Maintain pharmacy plans, adhere to Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s) and other relevant documentation required by law and study protocols for specific projects.
- Assist to the responsible Pharmacist or Deputy Responsible Pharmacist in the implementation of changes to pharmacy plans, SOP’s and other relevant documentation.
- Prepare study and related drugs for distribution according to project specific protocols and SOP’s under the supervision of the Pharmacist.
- Monitor and maintain the drug inventory receipt and dispensation logs on a regular basis in accordance with GMP, the relevant study protocol and SOP’s/SSP’s.
- Monitor drug storage conditions
- Participate in study-related trainings
- Capture data of relevant paperwork to complete the clinical trial processes.
- Provide updates to QA on the status of complaints, internal issues and quality metrics.
- Assist in the investigation of customer complaints through to resolution where required.
- Assist in the investigation of internal and external non conformances through resolution where required.
What we are looking for:
- Grade 12/ Martic.
- Post Basic Pharmacist Assistant Qualification (Relative Qualification(s) and advantage).
- Minimum 1 year of practical experience with a high demand environment.
- Knowledge of GMP and GDP.
- Proficient to Advanced Microsoft Office skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and to support others within the team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, computer, analytical problem solving, planning, negotiation and leadership skills are necessary.
- Detailed oriented with extreme accuracy.
- Ability to work cross-functionally.
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. is the world leader in serving science, with annual revenue exceeding $25 billion. Our Mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Whether our customers are accelerating life sciences research, solving complex analytical challenges, improving patient diagnostics and therapies or increasing productivity in their laboratories, we are here to support them.
Our global team of more than 75,000 colleagues delivers an unrivaled combination of innovative technologies, purchasing convenience and pharmaceutical services through our industry-leading brands, including Thermo Scientific, Applied Biosystems, Invitrogen, Fisher Scientific, Unity Lab Services and Patheon
With Thermo Fisher Scientic, it’s not just a career. It’s a chance to realise your best – professionally and personally.