Location: Cape Town South
Admin controllers provide admin support to their store, by assisting the Store Manager with reporting and stock management. This role is perfect for individuals who are passionate about retail and enjoys process driven duties, which require attention to detail.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Assisting the Store manager with Stock take & store administration
- Monitor and analyse stock movement within the store
- Implement risk management procedures, which mitigate stock losses and Shrinkage.
- Ensure compliance of all administration, systems and reporting procedures
- Extracting store report to analyse store turnover and stock performance
- understand and present information to Store manager
- Organise and maintain in store filing systems
- Monitor and controller cash or transactional activities to ensure process is followed
- Uphold in store safety and security procedures.
- Process Customer transactions via active retail system (POS)
- Identifying Customer needs through professional engagement and communication.
- Establish Customer loyalty, by promoting cash reward programs.
- Take initiative to improve Customer experience and satisfaction.
- Adhere to visual Merchandising principles and follow housekeeping procedures
- Continuously take on opportunities to develop your own selling skills and product knowledge.
- Work within a team to meet sales target and implement store objectives.
- Remain in sync with the latest fashion trends
To deliver the above, you must have the following:
- A Grade 12 qualification
- A minimum of 3 years retail or admin experience
- Able communicate in a professional manner.
- The ability to plan and organised.
- An independent operator
- Have an interest in fashion
- Good administration ability.
- A passion for excellent Customer services and sales environment
- Be computer literate
- Have a preference to with work admin
- Be able to work under pressure.
- Be available to work shifts.