Closing Date: 2nd October 2020
A vacancy exists for a C Grade PSIRA registered Armed Driver with Grade 12 school qualification. Stationed at our Vryheid Branch
Key Performance Areas: (not totally inclusive):
- Full responsibility and accountability for the vehicle i.e. report mechanical faults, refuelling, operating the various security systems, ensure cleanliness of the vehicle etc.
- Accident prevention and reporting
- Maintain radio contact with base
- Carryout Security drills and maintain security awareness
- Take preventive actions towards any suspicious activity
- Matric Certificate or equivalent.
- Code 10 Drivers licence (C1)
- Public Drivers Permit
- Must be accredited by PSIRA with at least a Grade C
- Trained in handgun (shotgun or rifle will be an advantage)
- A minimum of two years’ experience in the security industry or similar role
- A minimum of three years driving experience
- No criminal records
Other Personality Attributes:
- Good communication skills
- Interpersonal skills
Interested candidates whose credentials best match the requirements can send their CV’s before close of business on 2nd October 2020 to: ArhturH@Fidelity-Services.com.
We reserve the right not to make an appointment to any advertised position.
Whilst preference is given to existing employees at all times and the choice made purely on merit, Historically Disadvantaged Candidates and Disabled Candidates are encouraged and supported in the FSG team.
Fidelity Security Group (Pty) Ltd supports global fair practice and business ethics on continuous development of our human capital as the key resource to our success in the markets in which we participate.
Should you not be contacted regarding this position within 10 working days from the closing date, please regard your application as unsuccessful.