Closing Date: 29/09/2020
To deliver service excellence through efficient customer service, point of sale (POS) operational activities and merchandising in store that leads to a positive customer experience.
- To efficiently execute all operational activities at the point of sale in a timely and efficient manner.
- To maintain high levels of accuracy when scanning merchandise and collecting payment for goods purchased, including actioning clubcard rewards.
- To ensure the safe handling of cash at all times.
- To proactively promote the Clicks’ clubcard and to enroll new clubcard members in order to achieve the clubcard participation targets.
- To make customers aware of promotions in order to positively affect sales and to ensure customers “feel good and pay less”.
- To deliver superior customer service by acting as a brand ambassador, being visible and offering a friendly and professional service.
- To efficiently execute and maintain all merchandising and general housekeeping duties according to store and visual merchandise standards.
- To support the Group’s vision to be the customer’s first choice health and beauty retailer by living and driving the company values.
- To maintain updated knowledge on products, ranges, promotions and events in order to provide the correct information to customers at all times.
- Basic maths calculations
- Retail/FMCG background and understanding of merchandising and promotions principles
- Understanding of stock management procedures
- Knowledge of customer service excellence
- Planning and organising skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Strong customer orientation
- Good communication skills
- Computer literacy
- Numeracy skills
- Relating and networking
- Following instructions and procedures
- Delivering Results and Meeting Customer Expectations
- Working with people
- Persuading and Influencing
- Planning and Organising
- Coping with Pressures and Setbacks
- Desirable: experience in a customer facing role within a retail/FMCG store operations environment
- Essential: Grade 12
- Desirable: Maths 50% and English 50% at Grade 12 level