Nestlé has over 308 000 employees worldwide. More than being the world’s number one food and beverage brand, we’ve successfully launched, and sustained, hundreds of thousands of careers. The East and Southern African Region Technical Division encompasses a broad spectrum of activities, with five factories in our market in the Food & Beverages, and Nutrition businesses.
We’re now looking for a qualified Artisan Fitter and Turner to join our team in Babelegi factory.
A Fitter & Turner:
- Install and maintain engineering equipment in first class working condition
- Ensure efficient safe operation of machinery by setting and adjusting devices to within allowed tolerances
- Ensure all work carried out on premises conform to SABS code and internal standards if more stringent in all areas of engineering , quality and safety health & environment.
- Fault finding and attending to breakdowns
- Complete the necessary administrative tasks for AMM, SHE, CDM
- You have served an apprenticeship and qualified with a Trade Test Certificate as Fitter or Fitter & Tuner
- You have acquired a related N3 Certificate
- You have in-depth knowledge of maintenance practices
- You have strong analytical & problem solving skills