Location: Pretoria, South Africa
A General assistant who will be responsible for the following, but not limited to:
- Housekeeping, ensuring the cleanliness of the work areas in all departments
- Assist the Supervisor and other senior staff with ad hoc duties.
- Variety of other physical labor work in our production departments.
- A minimum Grade 12 certificate.
- Ability to work in a team
- Ability to work independently
- Willingness to work overtime and shifts
- Ability to work under challenging conditions
- Must have basic knowledge of Health & Safety rules
- Good communication skills
- In good health and physically fit
- Knowledge of various hand and workshop tools is an advantage
- Must not have a fear of heights.
SA Metal Group is South Africa’s oldest and largest metal recycling company, and proudly turned 100 years old in 2019. The Group purchases and processes all forms of ferrous metals (steel and others) and non-ferrous metals (aluminium, copper and others) from industrial enterprises, scrap metal dealers and private individuals. Our processing facilities are located in and around Cape Town, Johannesburg, Pretoria and Secunda. More information can be found on our website, www.sametal.co.za