Closing Date: 15 September 2020
Location: Klerksdorp Head Office
Department: Corporate Services (Human Resources)
An exciting opportunity for qualifying individuals to do a 12 months internship in Information Technology at Senwes, the leading agricultural company in South Africa with a rich and proud history which extends over a period of 111 years. We want you to be part of this team!#BestofBothWorlds
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
Minimum Qualifications will include:
– Completed Degree or Diploma in a relevant IT field or aim to be completed by the end of
– No experience required.
– Be ready, willing and able to change your future as part of a successful team.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
With Senwes #BestofBothWorlds you will gain experience throughout your GRADUATE year preparing you for the future.
- We are committed to transformation through the appointment of persons from designated groups and potential candidates from these groups will enjoy preference.
- Kindly note that a consumer credit record will be requested in respect of all appointments which involve dealing with cash or finances.
- Should you meet the above requirements and be of the opinion that you can make a contribution to the company, kindly register and apply on our Career Page at www.groupcareers.co.za
- Should we not have contacted you within six weeks of the closing date, you may assume that your application has been unsuccessful.