Closing Date for Applications : 11 September 2020
Apprenticeship: Millwright ( 85 and 86 for temps )
Sappi Saiccor Mill is offering an opportunity for an exiting career in engineering, through its apprentice training programme. Dynamic, self-motivated individuals with the necessary technical ability wishing to qualify as an Artisan are invited to apply for an apprenticeship in the following trade:
The training opportunity will inculede the following:
- All relevant training required to qualify as an artisan through a SETA approved training facility.
- Workplace experiential training at the Sappi Saiccor mill.
- Other relevant training required to prepare you for the workplace.
- Trade Test preparation and Trade Test examination required to qualify as an artisan.
- Incumbents will receive an allowance as per Sappi remuneration policy.
The ideal candidate should have
National Senior Certificate (Matric/Grade 12) with two or more of the following subjects:
- Physical Science
- Technical Drawing/Engineering Graphics and Design
- Four N2 Subjects in the relevant Trade
Shortlisted applicants will be required to complete an in house aptitude assessment.
How to Apply? Please click on one of the buttons below. If you encounter any issue while applying contact your HR contact.
Feel free to visit our website for further information www.sappi.com