Closing Date: 2020/08/10
Lactalis South Africa is part of the French international dairy company Lactalis and is one of the major players in the Southern African dairy industry. The purpose of this job is to ensure the most accurate forecast to support the business targets.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Confirm & check stock quantities received into warehouse.
• Check all documents from drivers (claim forms, uplift credit notes, driver’s documents, etc).
• Check that stock balance to uplift/claims form.
• Check that coding on uplift is correct to actual product received back.
• Manage stock in returns fridge – good stock as well as dumps.
• Inform immediate superior if quality irregularities are discovered.
• Ensure that housekeeping in your area is kept at a good standard.
• Be willing to do other ad -hoc function in and cleaning in the warehouse if no picking or checking are required.
• Ensure stock counts are done on time and accurately and housekeeping are done daily.
• Grade 12 or equivalent.
• Experience in warehousing would be essential.
• Must be able to work under pressure and be accurate and pay attention to detail.
• To have excellent problem solving skills and the ability to work well in a team and have good communication skills.
• Must be willing to work shifts, overtime and weekend as per operational requirements.
• Punctuality and attendance reliability essential.
We are committed to Employment Equity when recruiting internally and externally. It is company policy to promote from within wherever possible. Therefore, please be aware that internal candidates will be considered first before reviewing external applicants, provided that this supports achievement of our Employment Equity goals.