Closing Date: 10 July 2020
Salary: R 102 534 per annum
Institution: Caledon Community Day Clinic, Theewaterskloof Sub-district (Overberg District)
- 13th cheque, employer’s contribution to the pension fund, housing and medical aid allowance.
- Basic numeracy and literacy.
- Appropriate experience as a cleaner/general worker.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills in at least two of the three official languages of the Western Cape.
- The ability to function independently and/or as part of a team.
- The ability to work under pressure.
Duties (key result areas/outputs):
- General cleaning which include dusting, sweeping vacuuming, polishing, cleaning of windows and toilets scrubbing and mopping, removal of rubbish bags and cleaning of mobile clinics according to the day/weekly program of the Operational Manager in charge.
- Relief work at other clinics when necessary.
- Render an effective, efficient and safe hygiene service in and around the clinic. Adhering to Infection Prevention Control Principles.
- Effective management of equipment and stock control.
Note: No payment of any kind is required when applying for this post.
INSTRUCTIONS TO APPLICANTS: Z83 forms (obtainable from any Government department or www.westerncape.gov.za) must: Be completed in full, clearly reflect the name of the position, name and date of the publication (candidates may use this as reference), be signed, accompanied by a comprehensive CV, the names of 3 referees and certified copies of ID, driver’s licence and qualification/s. A separate application form must be completed for each post. Applications without the afore-mentioned will not be considered. Applications must be forwarded to the address as indicated on the advertisement. No late, faxed or e-mailed applications will be accepted. CV’s will not be returned. Excess personnel will receive preference. Applications, which are received after the closing date, will not be considered. Further communication will be limited to shortlisted candidates. If you have not received a response from the Department within 3 months of the closing date, please consider your application as unsuccessful. It will be expected of candidates to be available for selection interviews on a date, time and place as determined by the Department.
As directed by the Department of Public Service & Administration, applicants must note that further checks will be conducted once they are shortlisted and that their appointment is subject to positive outcomes on these checks, which include security clearance, qualification verification, criminal records, credit records and previous employment.
The Department of Health is guided by the principles of Employment Equity. Candidates with a disability are encouraged to apply and an indication in this regard will be appreciated. (Theewaterskloof Gazette 23/6/2020, PSVC 16/2020)
The District Director
Overberg District Office, Private Bag X07
(For the Attention: Ms A Kriel)
Ms E Fourie