Location: Johannesburg, South Africa
- Industrial Relations – Manage internal and external disciplinary and rehabilitation processes.
- Recruitment – full process of placing advert to placement
- Provide advice and information – Advise management and employees on personnel policies and procedures and any HR related issues.
- Performance Management
- Relevant diploma/degree or tertiary qualification in Human Resources Management
- Computer literacy viz. Microsoft Office
- 5-8 years’ experience in the Human Resources field
- Excellent planning, organisational, analytical and decision-making skills.
- Confidentiality, tact and discretion essential when dealing with people.
- Ability to multi-task and manage demanding workload in a pressurised environment.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to work within a team and independently.
- Excellent problem solving skills coupled with the ability to think dynamically.
- Ability to meet deadlines and deliver results.
SA Metal Group is South Africa’s oldest and largest metal recycling company, and proudly turned 100 years old in 2019. The Group purchases and processes all forms of ferrous metals (steel and others) and non-ferrous metals (aluminium, copper and others) from industrial enterprises, scrap metal dealers and private individuals. Our processing facilities are located in and around Cape Town, Johannesburg, Pretoria and Secunda. More information can be found on our website, www.sametal.co.za.