Closing Date: 11-Jun-2020
Reference Number: WASA10734
Position: Special Workman: Blockages
Department: Water and Sanitation
Division: Water & Sanitation Operations
Salary: R227 136 to R311 556 p.a (plus benefits)
- Maintain sewer infrastructure
- Monitor and ensure that work done by the team comply with governance and safety requirements
- Report on daily and weekly team work outputs against planned work targets
- Operate all machinery and vehicles as required and according to set instructions and standards
- Apply good work ethic in order to prevent financial loss
- Efficiently and effectively attend to customers complaints
- Maintain a high level of productivity
- Grade 12
- Applicable Driver’s license
- Water and Sanitation Reticulation certificate
- 3 year’s technical experience in a similar environment
Interested candidates whose background and experience match these challenging and exciting positions are invited to apply using an online application form attached to the advertisement on the website of the City of Ekurhuleni (www.ekurhuleni.gov.za).
Enquiries: Tel: 0860 54 3000; E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Candidates may be requested to submit proof of the NQF level applicable to the qualifications they have obtained.
Should candidates not be informed of the outcome of the application within six weeks of the closing date, it should be regarded as having been unsuccessful. The City of Ekurhuleni subscribes to the principles of the Employment Equity Act and reserves the right not to appoint.