Job Description & Summary
A career within People and Organisation services, will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients reset their talent strategies and deliver extraordinary business results through their people. We focus on evaluating and managing their unique challenges so our clients can maximise their return on the overall investment in human capital. You’ll gain a tremendous depth of expertise in all aspects of human capital, including creating sustainable value through people culture and change, designing compensation and retirement strategies, and improving human capital operations.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be an authentic and inclusive leader, at all grades/levels and in all lines of service. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
At the Administrative level, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Consistently deliver on multiple commitments.
- Flex approach to meet the changing needs of teams and clients.
- Identify and make suggestions for improvements when problems and/or opportunities arise.
- Learn about business needs are changing and consider the impact on services provided.
- Take action to stay up to date with the evolution and impact of technology developments.
- Adapt communication style to meet the needs of the situation and audience.
- Anticipate the needs of others and take appropriate action.
- Embrace diverse perspectives and welcome opposing and conflicting ideas.
- Uphold the firm’s code of ethics and business conduct.
Job Purpose: Effective administrative management of compliance process.
- Administration of Document Management system and reporting thereof to Management Team.
Effective Management, Maintenance and Reporting of Global Database
Administrative Management of efiling profiles and SARS systems.
Complete Management of Compliance Administration
Regular Liaison and Communication with SARS ensuring that changes in SARS Policy and Procedures are identified and communicated to the team.
Key Knowledge and Skills:
- Must have proficient excel skills
Excellent project and time management skills
The applicant should be a self-starter who is a motivated and enthusiastic, whilst also taking ownership of personal development.
Good oral and written communication skills with the ability to receive and provide regular updates and feedback.
Team player with good interpersonal skills, who is goal driven.
Ability to work within tight deadlines with great sense of urgency.
Education (if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)
Degrees/Field of Study required:Degrees/Field of Study preferred:
Certifications (if blank, certifications not specified)
Desired Languages (If blank, desired languages not specified)
Up to 20%
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?