Closing Date: 19-May-2020
Position: Administrative Officer: Benefits
Department: Human Resource
Division: Talent Acquisition & HRBP
Salary: R364 752 – R500 364 per annum (plus benefits)
- Update the HRIS for the purpose of having human resources data readily available for the execution of human resources duties
- Maintain the Human Resources Archive system by implementing processes, procedures and systems as determined by management in order to ensure an updated Human Resources Archive system
- Execute the implementation of all benefits for employees in order to ensure a professional and efficient Human Resources Administrative service
- Execute personnel administrative duties in order to render an effective Human Resources Administrative function
- Execute a general Human Resources service to staff and management in the region by providing and administrating basic Human Resources functions such as Labour Relations, Employee Well-being, Induction and Employment Equity for the purpose of rendering a holistic, effective Human Resources service
- Maintain governance and risk management to ensure compliance with governance and risk management requirements
- Improve customer service orientation to contribute to a culture which builds rewarding relationships and enables exceptional customer service and ethical conduct by being a good example
- National Diploma in Human Resources or relevant equivalent NQF Level 6 qualification
- 2 years’ experience in a Human Resources environment
- Good interpersonal and administrative skills
Enquiries: Tel: 0860 54 3000; E-mail: email@example.com
Candidates may be requested to submit proof of the NQF level applicable to the qualifications they have obtained.
Should candidates not be informed of the outcome of the application within six weeks of the closing date, it should be regarded as having been unsuccessful.
The City of Ekurhuleni subscribes to the principles of the Employment Equity Act and reserves the right to appoint, not appoint or to appoint laterally.
Primary Location: South Africa-Gauteng Corporate
Work Location: Corporate
Job: Administrative Officer/ Clerk
Organization: Workforce Capacity Management Division