Park: Groenkloof (Head Office)
SANParks currently offers this challenging career opportunity to an appropriately qualified and experienced person. This position is in the Corporate Services division and will be based at Groenkloof National Park, Pretoria.
Interested persons who meet the requirements should forward their applications and detailed Curriculum Vitae to:
Human Resources Division
SA National Parks
PO Box 787
Fax: 086 295 4078
Applications not responded to within 21 days of closing date must be considered unsuccessful.
Applicants in possession of foreign qualifications to submit evaluated results by the South African Qualification Authority.
- Be in possesion of a Diploma in Information Technology/ Information Systems or any related field or relevant NQF 6 (or above) qualification as recognised by SAQA.
- Have CISM/CISSP Certification or equivalent security qualification is essential.
- Have 3 to 5 yearsâ experience in ICT security.
- Knowledge of ICT security and governance.
- Knowledge of security risk management.
- Knowledge of ICT security testing and auditing.
- Technical knowledge of hardware and software.
- Knowledge of relevant ICT legislation.
- Computer skills.
- Analysis skills
- Communication skills (written and verbal).
- Contribute to the development and implementation of policies and procedures geared towards ensuring IT security.
- Review infrastructure and network systems, including configuration and architecture, in order to assess risk and improve information security.
- Promote and support a culture of ICT compliance and risk avoidance/ mitigation.
- Ensure that all recommended ICT security procedures are being implemented.
Salary: R 331 000 – R 540 640
Closing Date: 04 May 2020