Closing Date 30 April 2020
Location: Emalahleni, Mpumalanga
HUMAN RESOURCES ANALYST, D LOWER: SERITI COAL, NEW DENMARK COLLIERY, MPUMALANGA
INTERNAL & EXTERNAL
The Human Resources Analyst is responsible for managing, extracting, manipulating and analysing HR data for reporting purposes to enable effective decision making by management. The role will be held accountable for all HR data integrity and distribution of HR information for management reporting purposes. The role will also be responsible for the effective compliance with Seriti HR systems, data management and reporting standards.
- Perform analysis, manipulation and interpretation of HR data extracted and report thereon
- Continuously extracts data and conduct compliance audits to determine non-compliance with minimum SAP capturing standards and incorrect / outdated data
- Administer, update and maintain the electronic and manual HR information system
- Workforce planning and labour management
- Ensure the implementation of the Seriti performance management process and monitor compliance thereto
You will need:
- Diploma / Degree in Information Systems or Human Resources (NQF Level 5)
- Safety & Risk Management courses
- A minimum of 3-5 years experience in Human Resources
- Experience in SAP, specifically the HR module
- Experience within the mining industry will be advantageous
- Solid knowledge and understanding of relevant legislation and regulations including the Labour Relations Act (LRA), Basic Conditions of Employment Act (BCEA), Employment Equity Act (EEA) and Skills Development and Levies Act (SDA, SDLA)
- Sound knowledge of Seriti Coal HR policies and procedures will be advantageous
- Fully competent in the use of the SAP HR system inclusive of the functional modules of Org Management (OM), Employee Transaction Management (ETM), Employee Life Cycle Management (ELM)
- Understanding of workforce planning, forecasting and labour management
- Solid understanding of HR metrics, predictive analytics and interpretation of HR data
- Fully competent in the use of the SAP Query Manager reporting tool
- Advanced computer literacy skills (MS Office – specifically MS Excel)
- Report Writing skills
- Attention to detail
- Analytical skills
- Valid driver’s license
- Valid Certificate of Fitness or able to obtain it
- SAP certified – completed formal computer-based training
- SAP Super User (user rights, utilisation)
- SAP Query Manager reporting tool
Ref No: NDC041/20GS
Closing date: 30 April 2020
A CV must be accompanied with certified copies (certification within a 3-month period) of relevant qualifications, together with ID document & valid driver’s license.
Appointments will be made in line with Employment Equity targets.
All applicants are thanked for their interest.
Applications which have not been responded to within 30 days of closing date should be regarded as unsuccessful.
Communication will be with shortlisted candidates only.
When applying, please submit a PDF version of your CV together with certified copies (certification within a 3-month period) of your ID, Drivers and qualifications.