- Receiving and loading of all raw materials on arrival of trucks, including the checking of accompanying documents.
- Unloading and loading of potatoes.
- Ensure constant feeding to the potato bins/fryer (All raw materials)
- Maintain good house-keeping according to Food Safety Standards, e.g. folding bags, sweeping, stacking pallets and crates.
- Stacking of pallets as well as crates according to site specifications (e.g. crates = 3 high; pallets = 10 high).
- Emptying the effluent bins at the effluent plant and the hash bins in the plant.
- Assist in the effluent plant as and when required.
- Removal of waste from Production area.
- Compliance with company policy.
- Taking daily or shift readings of various materials quantities.
- Participate in cycle counts.
- Preparation of Stocktaking followed by Stocktaking in the assigned areas.
- Daily vehicle inspection, including filling in the daily check sheet, to maintain high safety standards.
- Document sign-off for Nitrogen trucks after off-loading.
- Continuous issuing of raw materials to the production line.
- Ensure own safety and that of peers.
· Minimum Grade 12
1 year relevant tertiary qualification
· 2 Years In An FMCG Or Warehouse Environment
· Literacy And Numeracy Skills Essential
· Good Communication Skills
· Valid Forklift Driver Licence Via Accredited Service Provider
· Basic Knowledge Of Safety Regulations
Computer Literacy – Windows, Microsoft Excel Would Be An Added Advantage
Relocation Eligible: Not Applicable
Job Type: Pipeline