Closing Date: 2020/03/23
RCL FOODS Consumer is looking for a Receiving Clerk in the Agricultural Division with a Store background to join the Procurement team in Worcester, Western Cape. The suitable candidate will have a minimum qualification of Grade 12; Code 10 Driving License and Willing to work Standby duties.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Help customers upon distributing of non-stock items delivered.
• Capturing of invoices and delivery notes on a daily basis.
• Loading and off-loading of non-stock & stock items.
• Attend to Sharepoint receipting queries.
• Receipting of non-stock/services/contract invoices (as per cost accountant breakdown) and capital invoices.
• Filing of daily receipted documents as daily Audit Trial.
• Ensure invoices receipted are sent to Head Office in time for payment.
• Inspect products received for quality & quantity to ensure adherence to specifications.
• Issuing of goods as directed and instructed by the Stores Supervisor
• Mature sense of responsibility
• High attention to detail
• Experience of mechanical goods and equipment would be advantages
• Experience with SAP would be advantages
• Ability to work independent
• Collaborating with procurement staff to list expected deliveries
• Assume responsibility for returning unsatisfactory shipments or receiving replacements
• Label deliveries and allocate them to their designated place
• Maintain accurate records and assist in inventory control – Actively involved in the quarterly stock take and cycle counts
• Solid understanding of health and safety regulations
• Basic math and recording abilities
• Excellent organizational skills
• Great communication and interpersonal abilities
- Grade 12
- Code 10 Driving License
- Standby duties
- Own Transport
- Math or Accounting on Grade 12 level
- 2 years experience in Store environment
- Computer Literacy – Excel/SAP ERP
- Physically fit and able to handle heavy objects
We are committed to Employment Equity when recruiting internally and externally. It is company policy to promote from within wherever possible. Therefore, please be aware that internal candidates will be considered first before reviewing external applicants, provided that this supports achievement of our Employment Equity goals