- Managing all clerical activities including internal and external relationships.
- Effectively ensuring day to day functions are completed timeously and accurately.
- Develop and maintain document record system
- Communicate, interpret and adhere to Engen’s Health, Safety, Environment & Quality (HSEQ) policies and Zero Tolerance (ZeTo) rules to ensure individual safety and that of others, safeguard business operations and Engen’s compliance to industrial requirements.
- Applies knowledge of the logistics marketplace to advance the organisation’s financial goals
- Driving the culture of continuous improvement
- Creating and maintaining value adding relationships
- Operate effectively, even when things are not certain or the way forward is not clear
- At least 2 years related experience
- Exceptional people skills
- Deep knowledge of administration
- Experience working with external stakeholders
- Ability to work successfully in an ever-changing environment and navigate ambiguity
- Demonstrated ability to be a quick learner
- Advanced clerical skills
- Previous experience in logistics environment
- Studying towards a degree/diploma.
- You are honest, dependable and Reliable
- You are willing to learn and expand your knowledge and go the extra mile
- You are an expert at ensuring attention to detail
- You are passionate about your work
- You have excellent communication, organizational and time management skills
- You have a reputation for being a team player
Job Advert Closing Date: All job adverts close five days after date posted
Engen’s approved Employment Equity plans and targets will be considered as part of the recruitment process.
We welcome applications from people with disabilities. Let us know how we can accommodate you to participate in the recruitment process.
- The appointment will be made in line with Engen’s Employment Equity Strategy.
- All applications must be submitted to the contact person/ numbers provided & in the manner requested.
- If not submitted by the closing date, your application will automatically not be considered.
- Engen does not guarantee that you will be called for an interview or appointed by virtue of your application.
- Engen reserves the right not to make an appointment.