Job Profile Summary
The role is responsible for ensuring that we act as an organizational liaison and to provide outstanding End-2-End customer support by maximizing customer satisfaction and value to all our customers and stakeholders.
- Answers customer queries and complaints courteously, efficiently and accurately by clarifying desired information, locating and providing the information
- Document all correspondence with the customers according to the interaction held with the customer and standard operating procedure guidelines
- Is a primary point of contact that needs to engage, monitor and manage the day to day End-2-End activities.
- Collaborates with all internal and external stakeholders/customers to ensure all SLA agreements in the process are adhered.
- Proactively monitors and flags/informs of any potential breaches of SLA to all stakeholders with a recommended action plan and that could threaten BP’s Golden Rules of Safety
- Monitors all business entries and ensures that there is minimum downtime observed in all workstreams and that business continuity is prioritized
- Ensure any technical solution implemented is in accordance with BP STP and to obtain approval for any exceptions from the Engineering Authority.
- Ensure daily processing of vendor payments within P2P guidelines
- Work closely with internal partners & external stakeholders to ensure timely delivery of products & services
- Meets Quality Assurance requirements and other key performance metrics
- Reviews holistically all work requests and ensures response plans are put in place based on agreed prioritization
- Monitors turnaround time and Key Performance Indicators of all maintenance activities
- Gatekeeps Agreed SLA’s and ensures there is visibility of breaches and achieved SLA’s
- Coordinates a plan to respond to breaches by touching base with all relevant stakeholders
- Responsible for the communication of agreed plans and keeps all stakeholders informed
- Ensures there is adequate resources per region to see to the planned response and flags any resources shortages
- Gives visibility of service provider performance progress and highlights any constraints and plans to mitigate constraints
- Ensures planned maintenance work is on track and executed before the due dates
- Collaborates with Operations, Engineering team, Sales Team, Dealers and vendors on maintenance issues
Service Management & Continuous Improvement:
- Identifies and participates in improvement initiatives that could improve how we do business with our stakeholders
- Be a front-line brand ambassador for BP by supporting the organizations mission statement and translating it in all our interactions
- Handles all customer interactions from various interaction channels accurately while maintaining first class customer centricity.
- Act as single point of contact and to ensure smooth management of customer services end to end process between site operators, vendors & engineers within agreed service levels & BP policy& procedures
- Daily & monthly SLA management of key vendors to demonstrate & ensure compliance and to highlight inefficiencies & noncompliance to the business.
- To uphold & live GBS values & behaviors in all internal & external interactions.
- Tertiary qualification will be advantageous
- 2 – 3 years working experience in a Customer Service Environment
- Strong and excellent communication skills for all levels in the organization
- Comprehension skills – Ability to clearly determine and understand customer needs and provide appropriate solutions to the issues that are presented by customers and stakeholders
- Composition skills – ability to compose a concise and accurate written response to customer issues
- Demonstrate attention to detail and ability to adhere to processes
- High service delivery and effective teamwork
- Good investigative and analytical skills, able to priorities work and meet strict deadlines.
- Customer focused, service oriented and performance driven.
As part of our Downstream team, you’ll help deliver high-quality products and services that meet all of our customers’ needs, all while growing and achieving your career’s biggest goals. Join BP and help us change the way we power up the world.