Closing Date 17 March 2020
Location: Midrand, Gauteng
The aim of this role is to interact with our internal client base and to manage the Fidelity cleaning team and Hygiene services for the Fidelity ADT Midrand offices as well as plan and organise events and the logistics thereof at the Ulwazi Camus. The incumbent will also be responsible for the centralised booking system and coordination of all boardroom bookings and manage.
- Must be able to communicate effectively in English.
- Must have a stable track record in a large corporate company.
- Must have 3-5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Excellent attention to detail
- Client-centric and excellent organisational / Logistic skills
- Excellent written and verbal communicator
- Experience in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and Powerpoint.
- Ability to establish and maintain relationships with internal and external suppliers and customers.
- Manage the Centralised boardroom booking system for all boardrooms, training rooms and auditorium.
- Enable to swiftly change booked meetings to appropriate venues to accommodate last minute booking changes to accommodate Exec bookings
- Facilitate all catering and Tea/coffee/water requests for booking requests (As above)
- Mange both Tea / Coffee coordinators
- Stock control of all cutlery and crockery for all the boardrooms
- Liaise with Security for entrance procedures(Name lists for ease of access etc) and parking requirements for guests and staff attending meetings at
- Manage all processes for client visits to the Demo room (Catering – Remotes – informing relevant stakeholders – Cleaning – Catering – Refreshment
- set up etc)
- Reception reliever when needed (Lunch Times – Absentee receptionist etc)
- Ordering and stock control of all consumables for the coffee machines (Pause areas and Exec Boardrooms
- Manage the servicing and fault logging for all coffee machines and water coolers
- Manage the process of ordering of all groceries / Refreshments for all the executive offices (Cool drinks / Snacks / Milk / bottled water (For Guests)
- Implement Cost-saving initiatives and tracking spend analysis for all catering and refreshment orders
- Must possess excellent communication skills in speaking, reading, writing, and even in listening.
- Must have good interpersonal attributes. That is to say, the supervisor must be someone that gets along easily with people (easily approachable).
- Must be outstanding when it comes to organization and coordination of both humans and their activities
- Must display a high level of integrity due to the fact that he/she may be in a position to take care of people’s personal belongings.
- Excellent decision-making ability is a must-have.
- Must be proactive in the line of duty.
- Must have the ability and willingness to work as part of a team, and most importantly, lead a team.
- Should have a clear understanding of customer service guidelines/principles.
- Must have relevant experience in cleaning and supervision of cleaning procedures.
- A basic degree in any hospitality-related field is also required.
- tests-how-to-top-your-competition/) to screen applicants.
- Establishment of cleaning standards and procedures for workers and ensure adherence to these standards and procedures.
- Coaching and developing employees (cleaners).
- Scheduling and assigning specific duties/roles to cleaners and also ensuring that they are carried out expertly
- Inspection of cleaning equipment on a regular basis so as to know when they are worn-out and also request for the replacement
- Controlling and monitoring the usage of cleaning materials so as to avoid or minimize waste and/or misuse
- Providing any form of required assistance to cleaners while they carry out their duties.
- To be involved in the appointment of Cleaning Staff
- Train, instruct and supervise the work of Cleaning Staff
- To ensure all works carried out by the Cleaning Staff as set out in their Job Descriptions are completed with due observation to appropriate Health &
- Safety requirements
- Ensure checklists completed daily and 1 hourly site inspections of areas.
- Implement equipment register.
- Ensure safe work instructions, decanting of chemicals, vacuum machines and other equipment as per site requirement.
- Adhere to the maintenance report and report all possible hazards.
- Assist with the payroll processes, to ensure all employees sign in and out registers, posting sheet, attend to queries.
- Adhere to the disciplinary code of conduct.
- Minutes of meetings to be submitted timeously.
- Ensure monthly meetings with Facilities management.
- Undertake the process to order the required Cleaning stock , consumables and equipment and ensure proper control measures.
We reserve the right not to make an appointment to any advertised position. Whilst preference is given to existing employees at all times and the
choice made is purely on merit, Historically Disadvantaged Candidates and Black Female Candidates are encouraged and supported in the FSG
Fidelity Services Group (Pty) Ltd supports global fair practice and business ethics on continuous development of our human capital as the key
resource to our success in the markets in which we participate.
Should you not be contacted regarding this position within 10 working days from the closing date, please regard your application as