Closing Date: 20-Mar-2020
Position: Administrative Officer (Cash Management – Senior Clerk)
Division: Revenue Management
Salary: R201 756 – R276 744 per annum (plus benefits)
- Ensure that all money received are accounted for and deposited as well as that the payment are allocated to debtor’s accounts for effective control in alignment with the financial strategy
- Ensure the implementation of operational processes to regulate specific work processes to ensure the operational processes are delivered at the correct time, at the right price, location, quantity and quality
- Ensure adequate implementation and maintenance of governance and risk management practices to ensure governance compliance and reduction / elimination of risk in management of revenue
- Ensure proper customer service orientation to satisfaction of role players to ensure that tasks are performed to the highest level of quality and standards agreed to by management
- Grade 12 or relevant equivalent NQF Level 4 qualification
- 3 – 5 years’ experience in a similar environment
Enquiries: Tel: 0860 54 3000; E-mail: email@example.com
Candidates may be requested to submit proof of the NQF level applicable to the qualifications they have obtained.
Should candidates not be informed of the outcome of the application within six weeks of the closing date, it should be regarded as having been unsuccessful.
The City of Ekurhuleni subscribes to the principles of the Employment Equity Act and reserves the right to appoint, not appoint or to appoint laterally.