Closing Date: 13 March 2020
A Challenging vacancy currently exists for a Human Resource and Finance Admin officer at Marakele National Park. The successful candidate will have to be a highly motivated individual with the necessary skills and experience to take immediate control of all Human Resources and Finance related matters in the park and will report to the Park Manager.
The remuneration package includes an all-inclusive cost to company salary, pitched at Grade C1 Paterson Scale. The allowances and benefits are as specified in the HR tariff Document and Conditions of Services of SANParks.
It will be expected of you to provide own accommodation outside the park.
Forward your application with a Cover Letter; CV; relevant copies of Qualifications and ID to the following address:
Abednego Thami Mohlabi
Human Capital Officer
South African National Parks
P.O. Box 787
You may also email your application to Thami Mohlabi at Abednego.Mohlabi@sanparks.org
If you have not been responded to within 14 days of the closing date, please accept that your application has been unsuccessful.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or abilities that are required for the job:
- Grade 12 Certificate and a National Diploma in Human Resources.
- B Degree or B Tech in HR will be an added advantage
- Minimum of three years’ experience in Human Resource administration.
- Excellent Computer skills in MS Word, MS Excel, MS Power-point, MS Outlook are a prerequisite
- Working knowledge of relevant Human Resources; Financial administration as well as SANParks HR Policies, Procedures and Practices;
- Working knowledge of asset management
- Working knowledge of supply chain processes as well as an understanding of PFMA act
- Sound written, communication and interpersonal skills;
- Applicant must have a sense of initiative, be flexible and have the ability to meet deadlines and work without supervision;
The key performance areas of the successful candidate would include the following:
- Verifying all attendance registers, administration of time sheets and ensuring leave process is adhered to and forward to Head office for processing
- Ensure that I.O.D’s claims and follow up reports are submitted to CIRC
- Compiling and submission of Monthly Reports/ Stats and OHS Stats
- Compiling and submission of Monthly, Quarterly and Annual HR and LR Reports,
- Co-ordinating and administering training interventions.
- Maintaining and updating all HR filing per employee.
- Fulfilling the role of HR Representative at Disciplinary Hearings.
- Employee Wellness i.e. support/refer employees with personal matters
- Prepare and process invoices for payments
- Invoicing for debtors (both staff and trade) including capturing concession income.
- Check cash-ups with receptionist and prepare banking schedules
- Checking of SCM compliance; monitoring of contracts
- Preparation of Capex document for new acquisition.
- Assist Managers with asset verification and resolve anomalies
- Assist with annual pre-audits and implementation of audit recommendations
- Monitor petty cash and floats
- Monitor budget and ensure compliance and also assist with other Ad Hoc Tasks.