Closing Date: 25 March 2020
The Administrative Assistant is primarily responsible for performing after sales service offering to customers, thereby contributing to the ongoing customer relationship. The focus of the role is to provide quality service and maximise customer retention and referral, in line with the Practice Service model and Procedures. The role needs excellent client relationship management and office administrative skills.
- Interact, manage and provide effective client service
- Prepare and finalise commission statements
- Implement new business
- Prepare risk and investment quotes
- Prepare client files
- Process client queries and instructions
- Administer all products
- Coordinate prospect projects
- Research product information
- Maintain the CRM system
- Organising and planning
- Client Service
- Attention to detail
- Minimum entry level qualification equivalent to Grade 12 / NQF4 qualification
- 1 – 3 years relevant work experience within the financial services industry
- Proficient in both spoken and written English and at least one other of the official South African languages
- Computer literacy (MS Office)
Candidates interested must forward their CV with the vacancy title and location (Administrative Assistant – Bethal) in the subject line to email@example.com by no later than 25 March 2020.
PSGs commitment to transform and embrace diversity is what drives us to achieve a diverse workplace with employment equity as a key goal to create an inclusive workforce. In achieving our employment equity goals, we give preference to applicants from designated groups and we encourage people with disability to apply.
If you are not contacted within 2 weeks of your application, please accept that your application was not successful.