Closing Date: 2020/03/13
Job Advert Summary
To provide assistance in the Electrical Section through working with Artisans (Electricians) or other team members in carrying out sectional tasks.
• Grade 12 with N1 Electrical trade theory.
• One year working experience
• Assist Artisan with maintenance tasks and inspections.
• Loading and unloading of tools and equipment on to transport.
• Inspect and repair all lighting on site.
• Perform standby duties
• Work overtime as when required.
• Digging of trenches and installation and removal of electrical cables
• Housekeeping in motor control centres and work area after work has been done.
• Ensure all required defects and work instructions are completed and handed in timeously after completion of tasks.
• Carry out general work as determined by foreman.
• Ensure all safety precautions are followed when working with tolls and equipment.
• General maintenance
• Basic safety knowledge
• Knowledge of the electrical field
• Basic hand tools
• Ability to do minor electrical repairs
• Ability to work a elevated heights and in confined spaces.
• Ability to communicate well (both verbally and writing)
• Safety consciousness.
• Team player.