Purpose of the Job
To effectively manage all second level customer queries on order fulfilment and maintenance to ensure resolution and customer satisfaction
What you’ll be doing
- Manage client complaints and enquiries
- Effectively manage all second level customer queries on order fulfilment and maintenance to ensure resolution and customer satisfaction;
- Refers specific inquiries or complex queries directly to the appropriate area
- Investigates, facilitates and resolves non-conformance customer issues
- Consult and interact with key internal and external stakeholders to improve customer service delivery
- Provides an advisory service to customers with regards to delays in supply chain
- Establishes and maintains cross functional collaboration and provide support and guidance to customers
- Order placement for special products
- Order amendments to support internal customers
- Respond to requests for documentation and information from the business
- Escalate business processes requirements amendments
Exciting Challenges you might face in the role
- Drive customer resolution for irate Engen customers
- Support TL in improving existing or creating new escalation processes.
- Collaboration with various internal stakeholders.
What you’ll have done before
- Completed Matric / Grade 12
- Minimum of 1 year Engen CSC Frontline experience.
- Experience working with CRM, SAP and Clevva
- NQF Level 5 Qualification
- Demonstrated ability to take ownership and source resolution of customer queries/complaints.
- Understanding of Engen CSC escalation processes.
Who You Are
- You are an expert in Engen order placement and plant maintenance
- You have superior listening, verbal, and written communication skills
- You are fast and efficient
- You have a reputation for accuracy and good attention to detail.
- You have ability to handle stressful situation appropriately.
Job Advert Closing Date: All job adverts close five days after date posted
Engen’s approved Employment Equity plans and targets will be considered as part of the recruitment process.
We welcome applications from people with disabilities. Let us know how we can accommodate you to participate in the recruitment process.
- The appointment will be made in line with Engen’s Employment Equity Strategy.
- All applications must be submitted to the contact person/ numbers provided & in the manner requested.
- If not submitted by the closing date, your application will automatically not be considered.
- Engen does not guarantee that you will be called for an interview or appointed by virtue of your application.
- Engen reserves the right not to make an appointment.