Chemfit is looking to recruit 6x General Worker. Involved in the production of finished product and overseeing the processing of materials. CHEMFIT (PTY) LTD is a leading supplier of specialised products and services in the Southern African Market. CHEMFIT (PTY) LTD takes pride in delivering quality products, innovation and best technical support to our customers, in different industries including, Animal Health and Nutrition, Water Treatment, Soil Fumigation, Petrochemicals, Lubricants, Polymers, Cleaning Additives and Paint & Coating.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Overseeing the production process (bagging, weighing of product and sealing of bags).
• Monitoring of equipment to ensure quality and safety.
• General house-keeping of the production area and operations area in general.
• Reporting any deviations to the production supervisor.
• Other Ad hoc duties that may be required.
Qualifications & Experience
• Matric / Grade 12 or equivalent.
• Technical Knowledge.
• Must be able to work nightshift.
• Working with people.
• Relating and networking.
• Decision-making and initiating action.
• Leading and supervising.
• Adhering to principles and values.
• Presenting and communicating information.
• Planning and organising.
• Coping with pressure.