Salary: R 102 534 per annum
Closing Date: 6 March 2020
Institution: Metro TB Hospital Complex (Brooklyn Chest Hospital) (Chief Directorate: Metro Health Services)
Core Title: Management and General Support Personnel
- 13th cheque, employer’s contribution to the pension fund, housing and medical aid allowance.
- Basic numeracy and literacy.
- Appropriate experience as a Driver.
Inherent requirements of the job:
- Code (B/EB) driver’s licence and Valid PDP (proof must be attached).
- Ability to communicate effectively in at least two of the three official language of Western Cape.
- Ability to accept accountability and responsibility and to work independently and unsupervised.
- Knowledge of routine, maintenance, Inspections for defects on vehicles.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Safe driving skills.
Duties (key result areas/outputs):
- Effectively rendering an efficient transport service
- Effectively maintaining of GG vehicles stationed at institution.
- Delivery and transporting of medication and store items to Clinics
- Rendering of minimal administrative duties.
- Rendering an effective delivery service
Note: No payment of any kind is required when applying for this post.
INSTRUCTIONS TO APPLICANTS: Z83 forms (obtainable from any Government department or www.westerncape.gov.za) must: Be completed in full, clearly reflect the name of the position, name and date of the publication (candidates may use this as reference), be signed, accompanied by a comprehensive CV, the names of 3 referees and certified copies of ID, driver’s licence and qualification/s. A separate application form must be completed for each post. Applications without the afore-mentioned will not be considered. Applications must be forwarded to the address as indicated on the advertisement. No late, faxed or e-mailed applications will be accepted. CV’s will not be returned. Excess personnel will receive preference. Applications, which are received after the closing date, will not be considered. Further communication will be limited to shortlisted candidates. If you have not received a response from the Department within 3 months of the closing date, please consider your application as unsuccessful. It will be expected of candidates to be available for selection interviews on a date, time and place as determined by the Department.
As directed by the Department of Public Service & Administration, applicants must note that further checks will be conducted once they are shortlisted and that their appointment is subject to positive outcomes on these checks, which include security clearance, qualification verification, criminal records, credit records and previous employment.
The Department of Health is guided by the principles of Employment Equity. Candidates with a disability are encouraged to apply and an indication in this regard will be appreciated. (Table Talk 19/2/2020, PSVC 6/2020)
|Applications To||Chief Executive Officer: Brooklyn Chest Hospital
Private Bag X2
(Attention: Ms N Mabuya)