Closing Date: 14-Feb-2020
Reference Number: WASA10889
Position: Driver Messenger
Department: Water and Sanitation
Salary: R 201 756-00 to R 276 744-00 p.a (plus Benefits)
- Plan and organise daily work tasks effectively
- Deliver and collect mail with within your area of accountability.
- Safety collect and transport goods as required
- Ensure vehicle is properly maintained and serviced according to fleet management principles
- Identify and resolve problems and report unresolved matters to management
- Ensure confidentiality of all types of information handled
- Comply with OSH Act, relevant legislation, by-laws, regulations, policies and procedures
- Grade 12 or equivalent
- Valid Code 08 Driver’s Licence
- 1 year’s experience in similar environment
Interested candidates whose background and experience match these challenging and exciting positions are invited to apply using an online application system attached to the advertisement on the website of the City of Ekurhuleni (www.ekurhuleni.gov.za).
Enquiries: Tel: 0860 54 3000; E-mail: email@example.com
Candidates may be requested to submit proof of the NQF level applicable to the qualifications they have obtained.
Should candidates not be informed of the outcome of the application within six weeks of the closing date, it should be regarded as having been unsuccessful. The City of Ekurhuleni subscribes to the principles of the Employment Equity Act and reserves the right not to appoint.