Closing Date: 2020/02/05
Job Advert Summary
Rand Water is looking for an Administration Assistant at their Head Office in Glenvista, Johannesburg South. The successful incumbent will provide administrative and clerical services in order to ensure effective and efficient operations within the Strategic Asset Management Division.
- An Administrative tertiary qualification or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years relevant experience in Projects Environment
- Computer literacy in MS Office suite & SAP
- Experience in minute taking is essential.
- Typing of general correspondence and other related documentation
- Accurate filing of all related documentation
- Minute taking and accurate distribution and record thereof
- Arrange meetings, make conference bookings i.e. venues, invitations, refreshments, etc
- Take co-responsibility for flowers and fruit basket arrangements
- Coordinate travelling arrangements for the department
- Initiating SAP orders
- Maintaining contact with other departments and divisions.
- Office Management
- Filing System
- Minute taking
- Good administrative and organising skills
- Good communication (Written and Verbal)
- Liaison skills
- Office Etiquette
- Interpersonal skills
- Customer service orientated
- Accuracy and orientation to detail
- Deadline orientated
- Ability to work under pressure
- Service excellence
- Team Work
We are committed to Employment Equity when recruiting internally and externally. In evaluating prospective applicants and making the final selection, preference will be given to females and/ or people with disabilities to give effect to Rand Water’s Employment Equity objectives.