Coca-Cola Beverages South Africa (CCBSA) has an exciting opportunity in our Warehouse Department. We are looking for talented individual with relevant skills and experience for a General Worker which is based in Nigel. The successful candidate will report directly to the Team Leader: Warehouse. Key Purpose is to sort bottles and crates received from the trade so that production customers can be provided with sufficient supply of bottles and crates for effective planning and production and perform any General Worker duties
Key Duties & Responsibilities
• Correctly sorted bottles and crates, in accordance with KPIs.
• Levelled pallets and crates, in accordance with KPIs.
• Clean trucks, in accordance with KPIs.
• Sorted waste, in accordance with KPIs.
• Clean and tidy working area maintained at all times.
• Safety and housekeeping practices ensured.
• Customer satisfaction ensured.
• Solved situational problems
Company policies and procedures
• Demonstrates a thorough understanding of the appropriate company’s policies and procedures and applies them effectively in day-to-day activities. Customer orientation:
• Strives for continuous customer service improvement.
• Takes responsibility to solve customer problems.
• Goes the extra mile for every customer.
• Understands the impact of poor internal customer service. Hand-eye co-ordination:
• Manipulates objects physically with the assistance of one’s limbs and in accordance with the signals from the central nervous system. Internal actualization
• Performs tasks autonomously.
• Performs a task given and persists until completed. Excellence orientation
• Seeks opportunities for self-improvement.
• Seeks to accomplish critical tasks with measurable results.
• Encourages small and continuous improvement.
• Constantly seeks to improve and enhance levels of service.
• Strives to achieve deadlines and to meet customer demands
Skills, Experience & Education
• Grade 12 or equivalent qualification.
• A minimum of 6 months to 1 year experience
The advert has minimum requirements listed. Management reserves the right to use additional or relevant information as criteria for short-listing. Interested applicants, who meet the above employee specifications, should please apply online
We are committed to Employment Equity when recruiting internally and externally. It is company policy to promote from within wherever possible. Therefore, please be aware that internal candidates will be considered first before reviewing external applicants, provided that this supports achievement of our Employment Equity goals