Position: Clerk (Remuneration)
Department: Human Resource
Division: Talent Acquisition & HRBP
Salary: R201 756 – R276 744 per annum (plus benefits)
- Update and maintain the HR archive system i.e. personnel files and general HR files in order to ensure en updated HR archive system
- Access HRIS in order to ensure that updated HR data is available
- Perform general HR administrative duties in order to render a professional HR administrative service
- Responsible for all Council assets allocated to the position by taking the necessary steps to control and maintain the assets in order to safeguard it in terms of Council policies and practices
- Grade 12 or relevant equivalent NQF Level 4 qualification
- 1 year experience
Enquiries: Tel: 0860 54 3000; E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Candidates may be requested to submit proof of the NQF level applicable to the qualifications they have obtained.
Should candidates not be informed of the outcome of the application within six weeks of the closing date, it should be regarded as having been unsuccessful.
The City of Ekurhuleni subscribes to the principles of the Employment Equity Act and reserves the right not to appoint.