Closing Date: 2019/12/10
About Us As the leading integrated facilities solutions provider in Africa and the Middle East, operating in over 28 countries, with over 40 000 employees, the Tsebo Solutions Group enables businesses to optimise their efficiency and productivity, and become more successful. We take responsibility of our customers’ non-core activities outside of their expertise, empowering them to focus on their core business. Our local expertise, global standards and innovative cross-divisional solutions, such as catering, cleaning, facility management and security, give us the edge to optimise our customers non-core operations, allowing them to enjoy reduced cost, risk and complexity.
Duties & Responsibilities
• To ensure that the Company & Statutory regulations regarding cleanliness & hygiene are complied with within all tasks undertaken.
- To ensure that the quality standards of both customer service and operating processes, health and safety standards and food
standards are met.
- Assists in the preparation of meals, especially salads and desserts.
- Places entrees, salads, desserts and other food on the serving line.
- Keeps the serving line well-stocked and clean.
- May assist in training new employees.
- Stores and records food leftovers.
- Keeps canteen tables, kitchen and other areas clean and orderly.
- To ensure that customer expectations are met within the provisions of the contract.
- To ensure a high level of customer service within the area of responsibility.
- Where applicable, to ensure that stock in the designated area of responsibility is counted and signed over to the correct staff
on the following shift.
- To carry out any reasonable request by management.
- To report and where possible take action when faced with customer and client complaints or compliments.
- To attend meetings and training courses as may be necessary.
- Performs related work as assigned.
- May be required to assist with any other duties that may be outside scope of responsibility Skills and Competencies • Interpersonal Skills: Client/customer interface
- Trustworthy and Reliable
- Attention to details
- Passion about service with a smile
- Must enjoy practical and methodical work
- Be honest and reliable
- Have good hand-eye coordination
- Be able to work quickly and safely
- Have good personal hygiene
- Be free from skin allergies to foods and detergents
- Have good communication skills
- Must be able to work as part of a team
- Customer service orientated Qualifications
- 1 -2-year experience in a similar role
- Culinary qualification would be advantageous